"Our Mission is to raise the level of environmental
awareness concerning the Bighead River Watershed and promote the wise use of our
- Tree Planting to encourage riverbank stabilization.
- Improve fish spawning areas of the river.
- Organize water quality studies on the river.
- Produce educational materials to promote and inform
about the Bighead River and water conservation.
- Support the Grey Sauble Conservation Authority projects
in the Bighead River Watershed.
- Develop the association of the various river communities
by shared events related to the Bighead River (such as tree plantings, fund
- Accumulate historical information (stories, photos,
artifacts) which can be used to increase the public's awareness of the
importance of the river to the development of the area.